price from AUD 390,000
- Roof top pool
- Entertainment area
Alto Apartments is a 2015 20-storey mixed-use development by Silverstone Developments. The project was highly successful, selling out prior to completion with a strong rental take up. The building sits proudly on the peak of High Street in Toowong, as one of the most dominant and striking buildings on the west side of Brisbane’s CBD.
The building consists of four levels of underground and podium parking space, three retail units and 154 one and two bedroom designer units with spacious functional terraces. Residents can find entertainment space on its sky terrace with a BBQ area, gym and in-ground swimming pool with a stunning 360 degree view of Brisbane’s CBD and the city’s surrounding mountainscapes.
Alto Apartments is designed by leading Australian architectural firm RotheLowman and constructed by Blackwatch Projects in just less than 18 months. The residence echoes the surrounding landscape and Mount Coot-tha in the background.
- Freehold apartment from around HKD 2.1M
- Award winning Architects – Rothe LowmamBuilder – Blackwatch Projects
- Only 10% down-payment, with mortgage up to 70% for foreigners*
- Property sizes from 731 sq.ft. – 980 sq.ft.
- 1 – 2 bedroom units available
- 2 mins walk to Toowong Village , Toowong rail station, Regatta Ferry Terminal, Brisbane City Library, Woolworths & Coles
- Within 15-20 mins to CBD & Indooropilly Shopping Centre
*Terms & conditions apply (investors may choose to opt out from the rental guarantee program should they wish to have the apartment for self-use or to conduct their own leasing arrangement)
Our team has spent considerable time studying Alto Apartments, if you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to catch you up on what we have presented at the roadshow. Recent presentation topics included:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Brisbane
- Brisbane property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Australia properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at contact @goldenemperor.com or calling us at (852) 3998 3003. We look forward to hearing from you.
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Golden Emperor or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Our sales representatives for overseas properties work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not therefore licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Advertised images are computer generated renderings, all prices only applicable for the seminar period
Remarks: Digital illustrations are indicative only.