New Charsfield, St Kilda
price from RMB 1,980,000
- Swimming Pool
- Club House
Located on 478 St. Kilda Road, this brand new luxury apartment complex provides a modern and graceful backdrop to compliment and showcase the timeless Charsfield Mansion in its foreground, designed by Charles Webb in 1889. The Mansion and its manicured gardens offer residents of New Charsfield a proud entrance to their homes.
New Charsfield takes its inspiration and its name from its neighboring Victorian era mansion. The building’s grand composition and detailed architecture is the inspiration behind the design of this new tower.
Residents are welcomed upon the entrance where a hotel-styled concierge is available to take care of deliveries and look after the needs of its guests. Immerse yourself with sweeping views over the greenery of Fawkner Park, the bright lights of the Melbourne cityscape and the serene waters of Albert Park Lake and Port Phillip Bay.
- Freehold apartment from around HKD 2.6Million
- Rental guarantee of 6% p.a.*
- Target completion date in Q4 2018
- Only 10% down-payment, with mortgage up to 70% for foreigners*
- Property sizes from 500 sq.ft. – 1,050 sq.ft.
- 1 – 3 bedroom units available
- The ”Mid-Level” of Melbourne
- 5 mins to Melbourne CBD
- A vibrant community; South Yarra and Prahan Market
- Tram stop within 100m with 7 different tram lines
- Top Ranking School Catchment
*Terms & conditions apply (investors may choose to opt out from the rental guarantee program should they wish to have the apartment for self-use or to conduct their own leasing arrangement)
Our team has spent considerable time studying New Charsfield, if you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to catch you up on what we have presented at the roadshow. Recent presentation topics included:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Melbourne
- Melbourne property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Australia properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at contact @goldenemperor.com or calling us at (852) 3998 3003. We look forward to hearing from you.