price from AUD 429,000
- Swimming Pool
Newstead Towers is located across the popular Gasworks precinct which features Woolworths, Fresh Food Markets and Deli and specialty stores. It is within short walking distance to the shops at Emporium and James Street, offering a mix of one, two and three-bedroom apartments across two towers. Its onsite amenities include a man-made beach, yoga lawns, teppanyaki barbecues and gymnasium.
Newstead Towers is situated in strategic proximity to the exclusive and prestigious neighborhoods of James Street precinct and Hamilton (similar to Kowloon station in Hong Kong):
- Price from HKD2.6M / HKD4200 p.s.f.
- Payment term: 10% initial down-payment and the balance amount is payable within 30 days*
- Up to 60% bank financing for foreigners*
- Rental guarantee of 5% p.a. for one year provided by the developer*
- Newstead Towers is developed by Metro, the largest property developer in Brisbane and Australia’s leading integrated residential property developer and wholesale home builder
- The project located in Newstead is in close proximity to James Street precinct, Teneriffe, and CityCat and transportation services
- Freehold apartments, completed project
- Unit sizes ranging from 592 sq.ft to 1,100 sq.ft
- Two tower multi-unit residential development with ground floor retail
- Total 314 units, up to 14-storeys high, with swimming pool & man-made beach
*Terms & Conditions apply
Above: Sleek lines are finished in elegant, uplifting neutral tones and lavish fittings; selected units are bathed in natural light, with floor to ceiling windows.
The suburb neighbourhood is home to fine dining and retail establishments, and the coveted residential neighbourhoods of James Street Precinct and Teneriffe.
*Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.
Our team has spent considerable time studying Newstead Towers, if you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to catch you up on what we have presented at the roadshow. Recent presentation topics included:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Brisbane
- Brisbane property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Australia properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at contact @goldenemperor.com or calling us at (852) 3998 3003. We look forward to hearing from you.
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Golden Emperor or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Our sales representatives for overseas properties work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not therefore licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Advertised images are computer generated renderings, all prices only applicable for the seminar period
Remarks: Digital illustrations are indicative only.