price from AUD 400,000
- Swimming Pool
- Retail shops
- BBQ area
The Mews is the latest residential project sitting inside Brisbane’s integrated development of South City Square. The award-winning development is home to a sprawling mix of entertainment and commercial options, besides Hyatt Place Hotel. It is the ultimate lifestyle address of the city, with a convenient transportation network to nearby universities including the prestigious University of Queensland and Queensland University of Technology, and leisure hot spots like Queens Wharf Casino. Cross River Rail station is merely a stone’s throw away.
The Mews displays an elegant modern design with a number of on-site amenities. The spacious units with floor to ceiling windows offers an open and integrated living space.
*Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.
Our team has spent considerable time studying The Mews. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to give you more information which includes:
- How to invest in the Brisbane market with an AUD low entry point
- Which districts in Brisbane demonstrate the greatest investment potential and rental yield
- Infrastructure developments in Brisbane and its impact on the property market
- Latest property market trend of Australia and Brisbane
- The rental market in Brisbane
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in Brisbane
- Mortgages and bank financing options available to foreigners
- Capital gains and exit procedures for Australian property investments
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Golden Emperor or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Our sales representatives for overseas properties work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not therefore licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Advertised images are computer generated renderings, all prices only applicable for the seminar period
Remarks: Digital illustrations are indicative only.