— Please RSVP using the form below —
Golden Emperor invites you to discover the property investment potential in Singapore. Prices of Singapore high-end properties have seen a downward trend for the last few years due to cooling measures. The housing market is poised to rebound with the easing of measures. Political stability, low taxes and excellent transportation make the city your next investment destination of luxury residences.
Join us to Singapore and visit completed projects in prime neighbourhoods by CapitaLand, with exclusive offer of 15% stamp duty rebate from the developer*.
Feature of the Tour
- Visit completed property projects by CapitaLand
- Property prices from HKD 15m
- Exclusive offer of 15% stamp duty rebate from developer*
- Up to 70% financing**
- English and Chinese speaking tour guide
*Selected projects only, T&C apply
Singapore – Luxury Property Investment Destination
Project 1 – The Interlace
- Rewarded World Building of the Year 2015 at the World Architecture Festival (“Oscars of architectural world)
- Approx 10 mins drive to prominent areas such as the CBD, National University of Singapore and Sentosa Island
- Overlooking the greens and the sea
Designed by architect Ole Sheeren, blocks at The Interlace are arranged in hexagonal grids to allow for generous distance between each home and maximum privacy.
Project 2 – Cairnhill Nine
Located right next to Orchard Road, the CBD and heart of Singapore
Directly linked to The Paragon via a covered link bridge
- Close proximity to shopping malls, premier medical facilities and foreign embassies and consulates
Cairnhill Nine features unique condotel concept, allowing homeowners to benefit from hotel concierge services from neighbouring Ascott Orchard Singapore.
Project 3 – d’Leedon
Located in the prime Tanglin District 10, next to high-end landed residential estates and close to Holland Village
- Walking distance to Farrer Road MRT, Empress Place Market and approx. 5 minutes drive to Orchard Road
Penthouse of over 6,000 sq. ft. available, with unobstructed views ranging from Singapore Botanical Gardens and the sea
d’Leedon is the legacy of world-renowned architect Zaha Hadid and the seven towers are positioned to minimise sun exposure.
Above: Penthouse units offer luxury of exclusive space and panoramic views