price from HKD 2,300,000
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/wordpress/wp-content/themes/golden-emperor/single-property.php on line 362
HY’s Crecer is merely 9 minutes from the Kiyosumi-Shirakawa Station, 7 minutes to Otemachi station by train, 12 minutes to Kikukawa Station and is conveniently located by the Shinjuku line to Ichigaya and Shinjuku. Tokyo’s major stations are all within reach.
Located in the eastern part of Tokyo, Koto City is blessed with a rich waterfront and lush greenery. A traditional downtown atmosphere tracing back to the Edo era still remains in its inland area. While large-scale developments and a growing population are apparent in the city, locals here are warm-hearted, yet full of vitality–pioneers carving out a path to a new era, making this part of the city even more attractive.
Kiyosumi Shirakawa Station is located in Koto City of Tokyo, once burdened as Tokyo’s “downtown”. Plenty of modern cafes and grocery shops have opened in the area, including Blue Bottle Coffee, which has attracted many to the district’s temples and showa style stores. Kiyosumi is now nicknamed as the ‘Coffee Street’ in Tokyo. As Tokyo’s ‘downtown,’ many Japanese corporate headquarters are also located in this area.
- Freehold condominium from around HKD 2.3M – 2.5M
- Completed on April 2017
- Up to 60% bank financing for foreigners*
- Gross rental yield is projected up to 3.6% p.a.**
- Net area from 276 sq. ft. to 281 sq. ft.
- Studio (with Kitchen)
- Tokyo Sky Tree – 6 Min; 3 Train Stops
- Otemachi Imperial Palace – 7 Min; 3 Train Stops
- Tokyo Station – 7 Min; 4 Train Stops
- Tsukiji Fish Market – 8 Min; 4 Train Stops
- Ginza – 10 Min; 5 Train Stops
- Roppongi – 20 Min; 9 Train Stops
* Subject to terms & conditions
** Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed
Our team has spent considerable time studying Regno Sereno, if you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to catch you up on what we have presented at the roadshow. Recent presentation topics included:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Japan
- Tokyo property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Japan properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at contact @goldenemperor.com or calling us at (852) 3998 3003. We look forward to hearing from you.