— Please register using the form below —
Chiang Mai, the second largest city in Thailand, possesses powerful investment prospect. The upcoming High Speed Rail from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, with its future connections with China as well as the “One Belt, One Road” effect, Chiang Mai is destined to be one of the main transportation hubs in Asia. Chiang Mai’s recent tourism success has lucratively boosted its economy, opening up a world of immense possibilities for its property market. Take advantage now as the property price of Chiang Mai is only one-fourth of Bangkok’s, which soon is expected to catch up in the booming economy.
dcondo Rin, developed by leading developer, Sansiri, demonstrates advanced superiority as it’s settled at the prime location adjacent to the big shopping mall, Central Festival. Golden Emperor will host an exclusive launch of this rare residential project. The previous phases of Sansiri’s dcondo series in Chiang Mai were sold within days of their launch. With limited foreign quota available, don’t miss this opportunity and RSVP now!
*** Chiang Mai’s Freehold Condominium from HKD 520K/ 6% p.a. Rental Yield ***
Our Sales Representative will provide the below information:
- Investment hotspots in Chiang Mai – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Current updates on the Chiang Mai property market with an economic impact study
- The rental market for local & foreign tenants in Chiang Mai
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in Chiang Mai
- Infrastructure developments in Thailand and its impact on the property market
- Thailand property market trends and forecast
- Capital gains and exit procedures for Chiang Mai property investments
- The impact of upcoming high-speed rail to Chiang Mai property market
Why Investing in Chiang Mai?
Introducing Infrastructure Projects in Chiang Mai:
The Project – dcondo Rin by Sansiri:
The Location & Neighbourhood:
Introducing The Developer – Sansiri:
Key features of dcondo Rin:
- Freehold condominium from around HKD 520K
- 2 buildings with 8 Stories
- Total 411 units
- Down-payment 30% now and 70% at completion in Dec 2019
- Sizes from 28 – 50 sq.m. (301 – 538 sq.ft.)
- Studio, 1 & 2 Bedrooms units are available
- 3 mins. walk (200m) to Central Festival Mall, largest mall in Chiang Mai
- Prime Central Chiang Mai location riding on the potential development of High Speed Rail
- Rare Thai resort style condominium
- Full condominium facilities including Swimming pool with Jacuzzi, Clubhouse, Gym, Co-working space, Co-kitchen space
- Fully finished and furnished
- Expected rental yield of 6% p.a.*
*Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.