- Please RSVP using the form at the bottom of the page –
Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) of Vietnam has been prospering rapidly, with its Thu Thiem’s development projects making it the “Pudong” / “West Kowloon” of HCMC, together with the new international airport, the MRT to be built, plus the “One Belt, One Road” initiative, the investment potential of its property is vowed to soar. What’s more, Vietnam has recently passed the new housing law which allows foreigners to buy properties in the country for a 50-year leasehold with renewal possibility upon expiration, turning the city into an investment hotspot for overseas investors.
Golden Emperor partnered with Kusto Group to hold a HCMC Property Investment Seminar to thoroughly analyze the current market and share with you some investment tips, helping you grab the golden opportunity to invest. During the event, “Diamond Island” which settled in the prime location of HCMC, close to the new CBD of Thu Thiem, will also be launched.
Dates: 9 – 10 September 2017 (Sat & Sun)
Venue: Gloucester Rooms, 3/F, The Excelsior Hong Kong, 281 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
2 Sessions^ (Please choose one):
Session 1: 2 – 4pm (Canto)
Session 2: 4 – 6pm (Canto)
^English sessions are available, please enquire if you would like to join
Topics to be covered at the seminar:
- Understanding the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners (i.e. who are eligible to purchase, what are the restrictions, and whether I purchase under my own name or a company & etc)
- The impact of the new (MRT) Metro Lines, new airport and Regeneration of Thu Thiem (the new “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” area of HCMC), to the HCMC property market
- Investment hotspots in HCMC – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Current updates on the HCMC property market with an economic impact study
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in HCMC
- Infrastructure developments in HCMC and its impact on the property market
- Vietnam property market trends and forecast
- Capital gains and exit procedures for HCMC property investments
- Tips for first time buyers
Introducing the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners:
Vietnam Property Market Updates:
Introducing Infrastructure Projects in HCMC:
1/ New (MRT) Metro Lines by Year 2020
2/ US$16B New Airport in HCMC by Year 2025
3/ The Regeneration of Thu Thiem – The “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC
Located across the Saigon River from District 1, the 657 hectare area known as Thu Thiem is ideally located to become the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of Ho Chi Minh City.
Introducing The Developer – Kutso Home
Introducing The Project – Diamond Island in HCMC, by Kutso Home
The Project Location
The Project is located at District 2 which is very near to The New CBD Thu Thiem Area (“West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC) and well-connected to private international schools, shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas and government offices.
There are 6 private international schools in this area, including British International School, Australian International School, Saigon Star International School, International School Ho Chi Minh City and Eaton House Kindergarten.
- Condominium units from around HKD 2.5m
- First down-payment: 10%
- Net area from 101.90 sq. m. to 393.60 sq. m. (1,096 sq. ft. to 4,236 sq. ft.), ideal for expat families
- Prices from HKD 1,800 p.s.f.
- 2 to 4-bed and some duplex units available
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- Located close to the Thu Thiem regeneration area which is poised to be the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC
- Developed by Kusto Group based in Singapore, with current assets in excess of US$1 billion
- Vast water surface and green area surrounding give Diamond Island wide open and privacy spaces, natural air, cool river wind, spectacular view to CBD
- 86.7% of the site for is dedicated to landscaping, increasing the density of greenery to 16 sq.m. per person, which is higher than other developed cities (10 to 14 sq. m. per person).
- Exclusive access to a wide array of amenities, including a renowned holistic Sancy spas, fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool, supermarket and more
- 1:1 Car Park Allocation per unit
- Fully furnished and finished units*
- 2-Year guaranteed gross rental yield of 8% p.a.*
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Vietnam
*Terms & conditions apply