Burasiri San Phi Suea by Sansiri
Chiang Mai, Thailand
price from AUD 254,171
- swimming pool
- kids pool
- 24-hour security system
- 24-hour CCTV
- Free Wi-fi in common area
Welcome to the resort-style living experience surrounded by nature, paddy fields, cool breeze, misty mornings and 360-degree mountain vista. Here, in your unique “Boutique Resort Home”, you breathe in only the purest air.
The “Huen Lanna” design concept guarantees a completely relaxed lifestyle, especially when supported by an integrated clubhouse amidst an expanse of greenery, located on the last piece of land in Chiang Mai City with such unspoiled nature.
“Burasiri San Phi Suea” was designed under the northern “Huen Lanna” concept that has been moulded to support today’s modern lifestyle. The house was created to resemble half timber half concrete northern house with wood-like grooving and paint on the upper floor and white-painted concrete on the ground floor. The design was further embellished with the delicate “ta laew” weaving pattern – a northern symbol believed to bring good luck to house occupants.
What makes “Burasiri San Phi Suea” shine are the area usage and functions that answer the lifestyle needs of Chiang Mai residents. This means members of the extended family living under one roof along with grandfathers and grandmothers. Therefore, the ground floor bedroom was meticulously designed to open out to nature, clean air and garden. The upper floor terrace is expansive, suitable for family activities that will further enhance the family relationship – reflecting on the idealistic warmth of “Huen Lanna”.
Above: Your own private garden, yes that piece of land is yours!
Key features of Burasiri Chiang Mai:
- Chiang Mai’s single detached houses from HKD 1,200,000
- Average price HKD 800 psf
- Freehold title for local Thai and leasehold 90 years for foreigners. However if a foreigner resells the property back to a local Thai in the future, the property title remains freehold
- The project has just completed and it’s ready to move in now
- 2-storeys houses with land area 2,263 – 5,728 s.f. and built-up area ~ 1,506 s.f.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 2 car parks
- A gated community with its own facilities: Lanna club house, saltwater swimming pool, gym, community garden, free wifi at common area & 24-hour security
- Purchase as 2nd home or join our short term let program (i.e. AirBnB) with expected gross rental yield of 6% p.a.*
- Built by Sansiri – Thailand’s leading and publicly listed property developer with 32 years of track record – an award winning developer
Above: Common facilities which include Lanna club house, saltwater swimming pool, gym, community garden, free wifi at common area & 24-hour gated security
The project is situated on the Outer Ring Road which is Chiang Mai’s main arterial road. From here, it takes just 15 minutes to the center of Chiang Mai Old Town. Convenience is the key word, with quick and ready access to Central Festival, Ruam Chok Market, Rim Ping Supermarket, Bangkok Hospital, Maejo University, Chiang Mai University, Nimmamhaeminda Road and other key areas. Life has never been this sweet!
Above: Our Hong Kong sales team was in Chiang Mai recently to study the project and we all felt in love with these houses immediately
Our team has spent considerable time studying Burasiri. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to catch you up on the project. Recent presentation topics include:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Thai properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at contact @goldenemperor.com or calling us at (852) 3998 3003. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay a Booking Fee of HKD25,000
- Pay a deposit of 30% of the purchase price and sign the Sale & Purchase contract within 21 days of reservation
- Pay 70% balance after signing Sale & Purchase contract