hasu HAUS by Sansiri
price from THB 3,235,000
- Main lobby
- Swimming pool with adjacent children’s pool
- Long poolside timber deck with comfortable outdoor furniture
- Garden and outdoor recreation area
- Parking facilities
- 24-hour security guard service
- 24-hour CCTV
- River view
- The Sway recreation room with relaxation area
- The Water Lily Court
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet available at lobby and swimming pool area
- Limited edition bicycles HAUS x tokyobike
- Shuttle service
Hasu Haus is the first and foremost freehold condominium under the ‘HAUS’ brand in Bangkok. A residence that perfectly embodies the ideas of “living with water” and “Urban Slow Living” has set a new standard in resort condominium design, incorporating modern architecture and immersing residents in a natural green environment for a truly peaceful and relaxing life with a balance between slowing down and enjoying life while living in the city.
This low-density resort condominium, complete with modern architecture, ensures the utmost relaxation with its natural surroundings and close proximity to the Canal. A residence that perfectly embodies the ideas of “living with water” and “urban slow living.”
Experience slow living with The Water Lily Court – a huge central courtyard, consisting of 3 floating pavilions which interlock with the water lily pool and swimming pool, all surrounded by lush tropical greenery and connected to the canal by a timber boardwalk.
Enjoy the peaceful, relaxing atmosphere of an intuitively designed landscape. The outdoor terrace, with its 3-storey-high ceiling, and a lush lawn next to the canal create the perfect environment for reflection.
Let your imagination flow at The Sway – a recreation room filled with inspirational books and comfortable seating that provides an ideal view of the Canal.
Sukhumvit 77, known as T77 , is an area growing rapidly with a diverse and cosmopolitan population attracted by the fusion of affordability and fashionable living.
Sukhumvit 77 in recent years has emerged as one of Bangkok’s highly desirable residential neighbourhoods with a high growth potential, with easy links to other parts of the city via Sukhumvit Road, BTS Skytrain and Expressways. This location, at the same time, offers peaceful serenity from nearby natural waterways and green areas, making the area all the more appealing to many new-generation home-seekers.
The Concept: Urban Slow Living
Eat a slow breakfast, enjoy the food. Slow living improves the mood.
Our team has spent considerable time studying hasu HAUS. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to catch you up on the project. Recent presentation topics include:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Bangkok
- Bangkok property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Thai properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at contact @goldenemperor.com or calling us at (852) 3998 3001. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay a Booking Fee of HK$ 25,000
- Pay a deposit of 30% of the purchase price and sign the Sale & Purchase contract within 14 days of reservation
- Provide the remaining 70% at completion