KHUN BY YOO, Inspired by Starck
- Swimming pool heated with jacuzzi
- Kid’s pool
- Steam room
- Private movie screening room
- EV car chargers
- Parking spaces
- 24-hour security guard service
Khun by YOO inspired by Starck is located in mid-Thong Lo (Sukhumvit 55, Thong Lo 12), a trendsetting posh urban neighborhood that is often compared to Happy Valley of Hong Kong. The area boasts a wide array of fine restaurants and trendy bars that are the favourite hangout spots of the rich and famous. Apart from that, the area, similar to Happy Valley, is not served by the underground railway yet. The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) has confirmed construction of the new MRT Grey Line in 2014, with a station in mid-Thong Lo connecting with the BTS at Thong Lo station. Hence, Khun by YOO Inspired by Starck is not only a project that gives great aesthetic pleasure, it is also a project of promising investment potential that would grow in value.
The Designer – YOO Inspired by Starck:
Valued at THB 4 billion (HKD 900 million), KHUN by YOO inspired by Starck is inspired by the world’s most prolific designer Philippe Starck. It is the first branded residence by Sansiri in collaboration with international lifestyle YOO design studio – founded by global property magnet John Hitchcock and Philippe Starck himself. This is also the first branded condominium of Phillipe Starck in Thailand which makes this project a collectible item for design lovers and Starck’s fans.
Key features of Khun by YOO Inspired by Starck:
Situated at the heart of trendy Thong Lo similar to Hong Kong’s Happy Valley, there are a lot of wealthy people, celebrities, restaurants and bars in the area. This makes the luxury high-rise condominium development is set to become Bangkok’s most desired residential address for celebrities and trendy people.
- Situated in the prime location mid-Thong Lo (Sukhumvit 55, Thong Lo 12) which is often compared to the “Happy Valley” of Hong Kong
- A stylish home for celebrities
- A new train station within minutes walk from the project site is being planned
- Freehold condominium from HKD3.5M
- Down-payment 25% now and 75% at completion in July 2020
- 70% financing available for foreigners*
- Sizes from 446 – 3,257 s.f.
- 3-Beds 3-Baths units are also available
- 2 Penthouses; 3,163 s.f. & 3,257 s.f. respectively
- A BTS-Sansiri joint venture project
- Full condo facilities including swimming pool heated with jacuzzi and kid’s pool, steam room, lounge, gym, private movie screening room, EV car chargers, parking spaces & 24-hour security guard service
- Expected rental yield of up to 5% p.a.*
* Terms & conditions apply
The French visionary brings his gregarious, whimsical and open-minded design views to KHUN by YOO inspired by Starck to push creative boundaries and create a one-of-a-kind environment; that of pure luxe and simple elegance. KHUN by YOO inspired by Starck combines the traditional industrial heritage of Thong Lo with a new contemporary approach. It does so by utilizing materials of different textures such as copper and sparkling crystal which are then juxtaposed against raw concrete; creating a modern and edgy look, perfect for the young, hip and well-to-do crowd.
Above (view from the unit): Floor-to-ceiling windows offer a panorama of the city skyline
Our team has spent considerable time studying Khun by YOO , if you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to catch you up on what we have presented at the roadshow. Recent presentation topics included:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Bangkok
- Bangkok property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Thai properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at contact @goldenemperor.com or calling us at (852) 3998 3003. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay a Booking Fee of THB300,000 (1-bed) and THB500,000 (2-bed)
- Pay a deposit of 25% of the purchase price and sign the Sale & Purchase contract within 7 days of reservation
- Provide the remaining 75% at completion