The BASE Uptown by Sansiri
price from THB 2,330,000
- Swimming pool & kid pool
- Exercise room with equpiments
- Multi-purpose area
- Garden & outdoor recreation area
- Lobby area
- Wireless internet available at main lobby & swimming pool area
- 24-hour security by guard service
- 24-hour CCTV
- Parking space
- Sansiri Family
Looking to target the mid-upper condominium market with the Base brand, and after the success of ‘The Base Downtown’ in central Phuket, Sansiri introduces the new ‘The Base Uptown’ – an urban lifestyle condominium project that aims to change the lifestyle of its residents under the slogan “You are where you live”.
A positive character can go a long way to create a good impression, and that explains why choosing an address that is complementary to your character is so important.
Inspired by the “Simplify Design” concept, the Base Uptown-Phuket stands out with its minimalism, personality and superb location that will attune your Phuket life to the rhythm of the city.
Situated on the outskirts of Phuket Town, within close proximity to Central Festival and Tesco Lotus, the Base Uptown mixes up cosmopolitan living with the serenity of natural surroundings.
Virtually all aspects of life are made even more enjoyable. The superb location makes it so easy to commute to work, dine, shop and entertain throughout the city and beyond.
With future Blue Pearl Mega Mall (by The mall Group who launched Siam Paragon in Bangkok), residents of The Base Uptown will be able to easily access world class hotels, restaurants and theme parks in neighbourhood.
Alongside its central location, the development will have communal facilities that would be expected in a high-end hotel, such as a swimming pool with an adjoining kid’s pool, fitness center, gardens, a recreation area and wireless internet.
Watch Sansiri’s Senior Executive Vice President, Mr. Uthai Uthaisangsuk, introduce The Base Uptown-Phuket (Source: Phuket Gazette)
Our team has spent considerable time studying The Base Uptown-Phuket project. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to give you more information, which includes:
- Familiarization with key areas in Phuket
- Phuket property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Thai properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at contact @goldenemperor.com or calling us at (852) 3998 3001. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay a Booking Fee of HK$ 25,000
- Pay a reservation deposit of 5% of the purchase price and sign the Sale & Purchase contract within 14 days of reservation
- Provide the remaining 95% at transfer