price from THB 1,855,000
- Rooftop infinity pool
- rooftop shallow pool
- fully equipped sky gym
- M&F changing rooms
- sky garden
- outdoor BBQ area
- sundecks and shaded areas
- landscaped tropical gardens
- 24-hour security with CCTV
- covered drop off area
- partially open tropical resort style lobby
- WiFi in common areas
- car parking spaces
Treetops Pattaya is a premium residential condominium project offering a boutique lifestyle. This tropical development provides residents the convenience of being close to the attractions and amenities of Pattaya City (eg. La Baguette, Pan Pan, Bruno’s, Foodland to name a few), yet, surrounded by lush nature, the property still allows them the opportunity to bask in the relaxing way of life they seek. Designed by award winning architects, the property augments its beautiful natural surroundings with rooftop facilities offering panoramic sea views from its vantage point between Pattaya and Jomtien. And now selected units include a rental guarantee of 7% for 2 years.
Boutique developments are all appointed with enduring quality and style. Treetops exemplifies its “Nature, Meet Style” concept where contemporary natural designs and thoughtful room layouts with high-quality finishes. Treetops is complimented by tropical features such as the lush gardens and the nine meter high open air resort style lobby.
Sumptuous use of wood colours create a home that feels at one with nature. The modern furniture is designed for comfortable living with stylish rooms that boast floor to ceiling windows maximising the amazing views.
Strategically located high on the hill, units on the north side of the building enjoy Pattaya city views with Pattaya Bay visible from the upper floors. The east side offers views of Pattaya Provincial Court and uninterrupted views across the outskirts of Pattaya. The sea and Koh Larn are visible from units located on the south side and units located on the west of the building have direct sea views and views of the greenery surrounding Pattaya Park.
Relaxing at home takes on a whole new meaning at Treetops. Enjoy the panoramic views of Pattaya Bay from the rooftop swimming pool, relax on the sun decks surrounded by lavish tropical gardens, use the BBQ zone to entertain or work out in the fully equipped Sky Gym.
Strategically located between South Pattaya and Jomtien, this modern tropical development provides residents the convenience of being close to the attractions and amenities of Central Pattaya while still being able to enjoy the tranquility offered by a living environment surrounded by nature. The site, set back from the main Thappraya Road, offers clear and uninterrupted views of the sea from the rooftop gardens and many of the units on the upper floors of the building. There are also many amenities in the immediate vicinity of the development, including several of Pattaya’s best restaurants such as Sugar Hut, Pan Pan and La Baguette. Other nearby amenities include retail stores such as Wine Connection and supermarkets such as Food Mart and Foodland (opening in 2016).
- 7 minutes’ walk to nearest beach
- Close to Bangkok and 75 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- Over 20 international golf courses within 45 minutes.
- A choice of exotic island destinations from 30 minutes to 4 hours away.
- A choice of 10 beaches less than half an hour away.
- An extensive range of shopping from Central Festival mall to the local street markets.
- Over 50 tourist attractions from the Floating Market to the award winning Nong Nooch Botanical Garden.
- Restaurants offering cuisine from every corner of the world.
- Vibrant nightlife and entertainment.
Our team has spent considerable time studying the Treetops Pattaya project. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to give you more information which includes:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Pattaya
- Pattaya property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Thai properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at contact @goldenemperor.com or calling us at (852) 3998 3003. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay 50,000THB reservation fee
- Pay a deposit of 25% of the purchase price and sign the Sale & Purchase contract within 14 days of reservation
- Pay 30% over construction period
- Provide the remaining 45% at completion