Marine Wharf by Berkeley Homes
London, United Kingdom
price from GBP 430,000
- General right to park for 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Residents' only gymnasium
- 24 hour Concierge service. along with Zipcar car share available
- Plenty of green open spaces eg. new linear park
London’s Dockside developments have become recognised as among the world’s most exciting and stylish places for contemporary living. At Surrey Quays, Marine Wharf is taking life in London’s Docklands to a new level.
In a unique location, just minutes from Canary Wharf and The City of London, these latest phases at Marine Wharf will comprise 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Residents will benefit from landscapped courtyards, the new linear park on Grand Canal Avenue, a 24-hour Concierge and a wealth of retail and leisure facilities. Cosmopolitan London is one of the world’s greatest cities. It is a city of great wealth, with a global financial heart and home to diverse cultures. With many fine parks and open spaces also offering a retreat from city life, London has it all.
Thanks to the winding course of the River Thames, Marine Wharf enjoys a privileged location near to the water’s edge. Close to London Bridge and enjoying a wealth of excellent transport links, Marine Wharf is an ideal base for enjoying Central London.
Above: Marine Wharf is located close to Canary Wharf
Above: Marine Wharf is becoming one of London’s most contemporary and vibrant new communities
Above: Marine Wharf has been designed to provide the ideal solution to today’s demanding schedules and busy lifestyles. It is ideal for anyone who wants to work, study or live close to the heart of London, yet still provides a calm and relaxing environment, with green, landscaped surroundings close to the river
Above: The meanders of the River Thames conceal a simple fact – Surrey Quays and Marine Wharf are just minutes from the centre of London
Above: Marine Wharf is less than a mile away from fashionable Canada Water, offering fast, direct, Jubilee Line services to Canary Wharf, The City, Central London and all the excitement, boutiques and nightlife of the West End
Above: With excellent transport connections to Central London and its superb location, Marine Wharf is perfectly positioned to take advantage of London’s finest education establishments
Above: Westfield Stratford is the largest urban shopping centre in Europe, with almost 2 million square feet of retail, from the familiar high street names of John Lewis, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer to exhilarating boutiques
Our team has spent considerable time studying the Marine Wharf project. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to give you more information which includes:
- Familiarization with key areas in London
- London property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of UK properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (852) 3998 3003. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay a Booking Fee of HK$ 25,000
- Following reservation purchasers are required to enter into a binding contract to purchase within 21 days of receipt of contract papers by their solicitor and when 10% of the purchase price is payable then 10% deposit is requested 6 months later, further 5% deposit is payable 12 months after exchange, and the balance 75% on completion