— Please RSVP using the form at the bottom of the page —
*** CapitaLand’s latest project from HKD1.77M / 10% Down Payment / Expected Rental Yield 8% p.a***
New CBD Lite – De La Sol : Cello Tower (District 4) by CapitaLand
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s largest city, has captured the hearts of many international investors with its promising economic figures, and attracted US$6.6 Billion in FDI in 2017 and US$15.1 Billion January through October 2018, surging over 100% from 2017. The city is on its way to become a smart city, tackling the typical challenges of a big city with infrastructure developments such as the metro (MRT) systems, Thu Thiem development and CBD expansion into District 4. HCMC is now a favorite long-term investment hotspot in the emerging market for its expected high economic growth and development prospect.
Discover the potential of De La Sol by CapitaLand – the first international development in District 4 of Ho Chi Minh City, adjacent to the traditional CBD in District 1. The project’s strategic location offers seamless connection to core districts (Districts 1, 2 & 7) in 5-10 minutes*. District 4 is becoming a hotspot for foreign investor for its close proximity to District 1 for a lot less price. Find out more in the seminar presented by our Vietnam expert.
Dates: 8-9 December 2018 (Sat & Sun)
Venue: The Park Lane Hong Kong, 27/F, 310 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
3 Sessions (Please choose a session):
Session 1: 12:30 – 2pm (Eng)
Session 2: 2-4pm (Canto)
Session 3: 4 -6pm (Canto)
- Prices from HKD1.77M^
- Developed by CapitaLand – first and only international developer in the CBD Lite
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- Located in District 4, easy connectivity and convenience to key districts (D1, D2, D7) – 3 mins to District 1*
- High Demand in Housing with Expansion of CBD to District 4
- Designed and branded with a unique music concept
- More than 50 state of the art facilities and design features, including co-working space, party house, high jump area and lap swimming pool
- Fully fitted and finished units^
- Expected gross rental yield of 8% p.a.^
- Emperor Key (a subsidiary of Golden Emperor) can provide property leasing and management services for overseas buyers
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Vietnam
Digital illustrations are indicative only.
*Estimated travel time.
^Terms & conditions apply. Projected yield and is not guaranteed. Prices are for reference only.
Topics To Be Covered At The Seminar:
- Understanding the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners (i.e. who are eligible to purchase, what are the restrictions, and whether I purchase under my own name or a company & etc)
- The impact of the new (MRT) Metro Lines, Thu Thiem Development and proposed District 4 CBD Expansion to the HCMC property market
- Gentrification of the neighborhood while CBD expands to the new CBD Lite in District 4
- Investment hotpots in HCMC – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Current updates on the HCMC property market with an economic impact study
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in HCMC
- Vietnam property market trends and forecast
- Capital gains and exit procedures for HCMC property investments
- Tips for first time buyers