Central Park Residences
price from AUD 402,000
- Swimming Pool
- Entertainment Area
Located in the picturesque suburb of Indooroopilly, Central Park Residences offers brand new 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with exceptional quality and well-appointed designs. With additional premium amenities including a private lounge, swimming pool and landscaped gardens, Central Park Residences offers luxurious living in Australia’s most picturesque city. The project combines luxury, comfort, style and most of all, convenience, to present a unique and cosmopolitan lifestyle opportunity.
Above: Living spaces are architecturally designed to maximise function while maintaining aesthetic features
About Indooroopilly – Centrally located, minutes from everything
About the project:
- Central Park Residences is developed by ASG Queensland Pty Ltd, a developer with an outstanding portfolio of residential developments in Sydney.
- The project is in close proximity to train and bus stations, golf courses, Indooroopilly shopping centre, and Queensland University
- Selected units offer potential city views on the edge of Lambert Road and Clarence Road
- Freehold apartments completing Q4, 2017
- Unit sizes ranging from 600 sq.ft. to 820 sq.ft.
- Total 136 units, up to 10-storeys high, with swimming pool and entertainment area
- Price from HKD 2.3M
- Payment term: 10% initial down-payment and the balance amount is payable at completion
- Only 10% first down-payment needed and the rests come from bank financing
- “Interest-Only” mortgage of up to 80% is available for foreigners
* Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.
*Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.
Our team has spent considerable time studying Central Park Residences, if you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to catch you up on what we have presented at the roadshow. Recent presentation topics included:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Brisbane
- Brisbane property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Australia properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at contact @goldenemperor.com or calling us at (852) 3998 3003. We look forward to hearing from you.
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Golden Emperor or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Our sales representatives for overseas properties work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not therefore licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Advertised images are computer generated renderings, all prices only applicable for the seminar period
Remarks: Digital illustrations are indicative only.