New York, Others
price from HKD 9,686,100
- 15,000 sq ft of amenities space
- Sky Swimming Pool
- Private Dining
- Sky Lounge
- Spa & Sauna
- Gym Center
In the central location in Manhattan, New York City, 125 Greenwich is a contemporary home set among the famous skyline of this American city. Designed by award-winning architect Rafael Vinoly, the residence is a masterpiece with sky high amenities and is merely minutes walk away from One World Trade Center and Wall Street, central to the new and thriving core of New York’s financial district. The high end and luxurious lifestyle surrounding 125 Greenwich offers a handful of dining and entertainment hot spots.
- A stylish contemporary signature project of Bizzi & Partners Development
- Prime location at Manhattan, the City Centre of New York
- First down-payment: 10%*
- Brand new city apartments from USD 1.2M
- Expected completion Q4 2019 – Q1 2020
- Up to 70% bank financing for foreigners*
- Gross rental yield is projected up to 4% p.a.**
- Net area from 418 sq. ft. to 3,018 sq. ft.
- Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms units are available
- 1 min. walk to nearest subway stations
- 5 mins. walk to Wall Street, One World Trade Center & marina dining
- Designed by world-renowned architect Rafael Viñoly
- 15,000 sq.ft. of amenities space which includes sky swimming pool, theater, private dining, sky lounge, spa & sauna, gym & more
- Fully fitted & fully finished*
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to USA
* Subject to terms & conditions
** Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed
125 Greenwich is located within the newly redeveloped financial district of New York City and is merely 5 minutes walk to Wall Street and One World Trade Center. The closest subway station is only 1 quick 1-minute walk from the prestigious residence. Among high end retail, dining hot spots, health and fitness centers and New York’s popular points of interest, 125 Greenwich is the center of convenience and a vibrant lifestyle.
*Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.
Our team has spent considerable time studying 125 Greenwich, if you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to catch you up on what we have presented at the roadshow. Recent presentation topics included:
- Familiarisation with key areas in New York
- New York property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of US properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (852) 3956 5122 / (852) 9601 8356. We look forward to hearing from you.
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Golden Emperor or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Our sales representatives for overseas properties work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not therefore licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Advertised images are computer generated renderings, all prices only applicable for the seminar period
Remarks: Digital illustrations are indicative only.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Pay HKD 25,000 booking fee to agency
- Within 7 days, pay 10% to buyer's attorney
- Sign SPA agreement within 21 days
- In 6 months, pay 10% to seller's attorney escrow account
- Pay 80% to developer and apply for mortgage 3 months before completion date estimated on Q4 2019 to Q1 2020