Chiang Mai, Thailand
price from JPY 7,615,385
- Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi
- Gym Center
- Co-Working Space
- Co-Kitchen Space
Chiang Mai’s latest resort condo, Dcondo Rin, completing in December 2019, will be a contemporary luxury residence set against Chiang Mai’s ancient heritage backdrop. The residence, is the definition of heritage and modernity as it is located next to Chiang Mai’s largest shopping center Central Festival. Featuring resort-style amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool with jacuzzi enveloped by a lush tropical forest, a Siamese Lanna-inspired clubhouse and a unique co-kitchen space, Dcondo Rin, will be a hot investment spot as a holiday home for the locals and international investors.
Summary of dcondo Rin:
- Freehold condominium from around HKD 520K
- 2 buildings with 8 Stories
- Total 411 units
- Down-payment 30% now and 70% at completion in Dec 2019
- Sizes from 28 – 50 sq.m. (301 -538 sq.ft.)
- Studio, 1 & 2 Bedrooms units are available
- 3 mins. walk (200m) to Central Festival Mall, largest mall in Chiang Mai
- Prime Central Chiang Mai location riding on the potential development of High Speed Rail
- Rare Thai resort style condominium
- Full condominium facilities including Swimming pool with Jacuzzi, Clubhouse, Gym, Co-working space, Co-kitchen space
- Fully finished and furnished
- Expected rental yield of 6% p.a.*
*Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.
Dcondo Rin is merely 3 minutes walk away from Central Festival shopping center and 6 to 10 minutes drive to Chiang Mai’s hot shopping spots including Maya Lifestyle and Promenada. The northern city’s tourist destinations, such as the city’s ancient landmarks and night market are both merely within 10 minutes drive. At Dcondo Rin, you surely will be able to live in the city’s relax and holiday vibe.
Our team has spent considerable time studying Dcondo Rin project. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to give you more information which includes:
- Familiarization with key areas in Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Thai properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (852) 9251 7723. We look forward to hearing from you.