price from EUR 114,217
- Fitness room with equipment overlooking the tranquil garden area
- Garden and outdoor recreation area
- Glass clubhouse
- Access to the clubhouse roof top for recreation
- Complimentary wireless internet available at lobby, swimming pool and in the garden
- 24-hour security guard service
- 24-hour CCTV
- Tokyo Bike parking space
- Parking facilities
Japanese tenants are popular among Bangkok property investors as they typically take good care of their units and are meticulous about timely rent.Sansiri’s latest freehold condominium project, Mori Haus, situated in T77 – the new Japanese residential community (Sukhumvit 77) of Bangkok. Mori Haus is a Thai-Japanese Resort Condo, the first of its kind in Bangkok.
Key features of MORI HAUS:
- Freehold condo from HKD980,000
- Average price HKD2,800 per sq.ft.
- Down-payment 25% now and 75% at completion in Q4, 2017
- 70% financing available for foreigners
- Fully furnished including appliances and kitchenware
- Sizes from 35 – 117.5 sq.m.
- 1-bed, 2-bed & 3-bed units
- 3-Beds 3-Baths units are also available
- Located in prime location of T77 (Sukhumvit soi 77), it is Bangkok’s first Japanese residential community built by Sansiri with its own international private school (Bangkok Prep School) and community shopping mall (Habito)
- Mori Haus is Bangkok’s First Thai-Japanese Resort Condo
- 5 minute walk from T77 to Onnut BTS station – Sukhumvit Line, 3 stops from Thonglor
- Full condo facilities including swimming pool with jacuzzi and kid’s pool, gym, garden and outdoor recreation area, greenery deck, laundry, 24-hour security, shuttle bus service (subject to change), limited edition bicycles (HAUS x Tokyo Bike), bike racks, concierge and parking spaces
- Expected rental yield of 6% p.a.
Introducing T77 – Bangkok’s First Japanese Residential Community by Sansiri
T77, situated on Sukhumvit soi 77 is Bangkok’s first Japanese residential community built by Sansiri with its own international private school (Bangkok Prep School) and community shopping mall (Habito).
Habito – Set amidst one of Bangkok’s fastest growing residential areas, Habito aims to capture the interest of the prosperous demographic residing in nearby communities and shoppers from further afield attracted by Habito’s sought-after offerings. Of particular note the retail and F&B composition will include coveted Japanese brands to entice the burgeoning Japanese population, estimated to be the largest expatriate community in Thailand with over 150,000 people
Bangkok Prep School – The latest addition to the T77 Japanese residential community is the new secondary campus of Bangkok International Preparatory & Secondary School (Bangkok Prep), one of Thailand’s leading British co-educational school
The Bangkok Rental Market for Japanese Tenants
Above: Gateway Ekamai is a lifestyle shopping mall offering a remarkable ambience of Japanese lifestyle for clients
Above: The Thai Baht is currently at a low of around 4.55 against HKD
Above: Thailand approved the construction of a high speed rail connecting Bangkok and cities like Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Kunming (China). Expected to be completed by year 2021, this provides great prospects for property investors in Bangkok
Our team has spent considerable time studying Mori HAUS and a highly successful roadshow offering was organised in Hong Kong (find out more here: SANSIRI-BTS NEW BANGKOK PROJECT – LINE RATCHATHEWI (NEAR SIAM PARAGON). If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to catch you up on what we have presented at the roadshow. Recent presentation topics included:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Bangkok
- Bangkok property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Thai properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at contact @goldenemperor.com or calling us at (852) 3998 3003. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay a Booking Fee of HK$ 25,000
- Pay a deposit of 25% of the purchase price and sign the Sale & Purchase contract within 14 days of reservation
- Pay 75% balance after signing Sale & Purchase contract