price from TWD 4,807,385
- Endless pool
- Bike simulator
- Entertainment room
- Game room
- Parking spaces
- 24-hour security guard service
Sansiri and Tokyu is cooperating to develop a project that does not consist merely of living spaces, but rather we pay close attention to every detail of how a life is well lived.
To ensure that the design fulfills all the needs and more, the “Bespoke Concept” was invoked to form the backbone of the inspiration in creating spaces that are distinctive and endlessly adjustable, from the exterior architectural conception to the interior arrangement, all the way to the allocation of spaces within each unit that are diverse and ready to answer your exceptional needs. All these elements combine to form a distinctive character of the project – even down to the playful implementation of the fiery orange/red colour to add the joyous and lively atmosphere to the project.
Linking two cool areas in a perfect synergy, making this a relaxing space as much as a welcoming area that you can relax with a delightful book as if you are in a library. The design is conducive to letting your imagination run wild with the application of the fiery orange/red colour that is the distinctive feature of the project.
All the fun activities are contained within a single area, be they slow activity such as yoga and fast-pace one like ping-pong and super active one like bike simulator. Whichever activity you prefer, the area can readily be adapted to cater to your demand.
Any activity that you desire is in its perfect place. Whether you want to cook at the co-kitchen space, watch a movie, play games, host a party and arranging a serious meeting. All activities can take place simultaneously with a simply adjustment of the partitions that allow for optimal usage.
THE TREE HOUSE has been designed with mirrors that can make it blend in with surrounding nature amidst the trees in the central garden – an excellent hideaway from the hustle and bustle. The lower area can be adapted into a children’s playground with rubberised flooring for safety, plus a lounge area with hammocks as well as a small amphitheatre for small shows.
The only swimming pool that can provide you with Jacuzzi, Endless (Jet) Pool and Underwater Treadmill. Be soothed while soaking in the swimming pool amidst the green garden located on the 3rd floor of the central building opening to a wide vista of the garden while enjoying the peace and quiet of the surroundings.
Located at Ekamai 12, taka HAUS will offer a unique lifestyle in the trendsetting neighborhood. With easy access to Thong Lo, the area boasts a wide array of fine restaurants and trendy bars that are the favourite hangout spots of the rich and famous. Ekamai is also home to a concentrated Japanese and expat population and hence, having a number of authentic Japanese restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets and lifestyle community malls dedicated them. taka HAUS will attract Japanese and expat tenants who enjoy living in the heart of this diverse and vibrant community.
Key features of taka HAUS:
- 1st JV project of Sansiri and Tokyu Corporation
- Situated in the heart of Ekamai, minutes away to trendsetting posh urban neighborhood Thong Lo
- Freehold condominium from HKD1.2m*
- Low-rise buildings
- Down-payment 25% now and 75% at completion in Q3 2019*
- 70% financing available for foreigners*
- Net area sizes from 30.00 – 71.50 sq .m. (322.8 – 769.3 sq. ft.)
- Fully Furnished* 1-Bed and 2Bed units available
- Full condo facilities including endless pool, bike simulator, lobby, library, entertainment room, co-kitchen, game room, parking spaces & 24-hour security guard service
- Expected rental yield of up to 6% p.a.*
* Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.
Our team has spent considerable time studying taka HAUS project. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to give you more information which includes:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Bangkok
- Bangkok property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Thai properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (852) 9251 7723. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay a Booking Fee of THB 100,000 (1-bed) and THB 200,000 (2-bed)
- Pay a deposit of 25% of the purchase price and sign the Sale & Purchase contract within 14 days of reservation
- Provide the remaining 75% at completion