THE LINE Ratchathewi by Sansiri & BTS
price from THB 6,792,415
- Lobby Lounge
- Garden with recreation area
- Swimming Pool (pool-side cinema - "Starry Pool") with Jacuzzi and kid’s pool
- Exercise room with equipment
- Roof Garden
- Wireless internet available at lobby
- High quality fitness facilities provided by TECHNOGYM
- Swimming pool area and Roof garden
- 24-hours security by guard service
- 24-hour CCTV
- Parking spaces
Centred at the heart of Bangkok, THE LINE Ratchathewi offers the ultimate in convenience and metropolitan lifestyle.Located in Ratchathewi, THE LINE Ratchathewi is surrounded by renowned educational institutes, famous tutoring schools, major shopping areas and convenient public transportation hubs such as BTS Ratchathewi and BTS Siam.
All of facilities function are inspired by art and nature; wind breeze, starry night, grassy hill, green cliff etc. The equilibrium of living by manmade and nature are presented in every designed elements.
All architectural and interior design by SdA (Somdoon Architect) designers, well-known architect in Thailand and has developed many projects for Sansiri such as VIA 31 (‘Residential Landscape Architecture Thailand’ from the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2014), VIA 49, Baan San Kraam (Winner of the ‘Highly Commended Award for Architecture Multiple Residence’ from the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2014), Baan San Ngam and also other developers.
Unique Selling Propositions:
- Sizes from 27.75 – 119.5 sq.m.
- 3-Beds 3-Baths units are also available
- Located in the prime location of Ratchathewi and minutes walk to Siam Paragon
- “Siam Paragon” Skyline with Rooftop Garden
- 3 minute walk from Ratchathewi BTS station – Sukhumvit Line, 1 stop from Siam
- One BTS station away from Phaya Thai station – direct train to airport
- Renowned university in vicinity attracting wealthy Thai families to invest
- Full condo facilities including galaxy spectrum swimming pool with outdoor cinema, roof garden, gym, library, meeting rooms, and parking spaces
Above (view from the unit): The LINE Ratchathewi is situated close to Ratchathewi BTS station which is one BTS stop from Siam station. Stunning view of the the Siam shopping district from the project site
Above: Siam is one of the most prime locations in Central Bangkok and well-known as a shopping district. Land is scarce and the future expansion of Siam towards the Ratchathewi area should boost property prices around here
Above: The project contains a full range of resort-style facilities, including a galaxy spectrum swimming pool with an outdoor cinema for private movie screenings
Above: Thailand approved the construction of a high speed rail connecting Bangkok and cities like Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Kunming (China). Expected to be completed by year 2021, this provides great prospects for property investors in Bangkok.
Our team has spent considerable time studying THE LINE Ratchathewi and a highly successful roadshow offering was organised in Hong Kong (find out more here: SANSIRI-BTS NEW BANGKOK PROJECT – LINE RATCHATHEWI (NEAR SIAM PARAGON). If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to catch you up on what we have presented at the roadshow. Recent presentation topics included:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Bangkok
- Bangkok property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Thai properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (852) 9251 7723. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay a Booking Fee of HK$ 25,000
- Pay a deposit of 30% of the purchase price and sign the Sale & Purchase contract within 14 days of reservation
- Provide the remaining 70% at completion