Exchange Point – Affinity Living Embankment West
Manchester, United Kingdom
price from THB 17,078,631
- 24/7 Digital Concierge
Situated in Manchester’s prime central location next to the city’s central business and retail districts, Enchange Point is within walking distance to Harvey Nichols and Selfridges, Victoria Station, Spinningfields CBD and Northern Quarter, not to mention its exceptionally strong regional connections to major cities in the UK – Liverpool, Leeds and Newcastle, and via Manchester Piccadilly Station to London, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
A 17 storey tower with a collection of contemporary studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments.Within walking distance to Exchange Point, there are many shops and restaurants. From Harvey Nichols to Arndale Centre which is home to many high street brands to upmarket Spinningfields for designer brands such as Mulberry and Armani. For a quick bite to eat or a leisurely dinner head over to Corn Exchange, Deansgate or Spinningfields where they many appealing choices to suit every palette.
- A stylish contemporary signature project of Select Property
- Up to 75% bank financing for foreigners*
- Gross rental yield is projected up to 7% p.a.**
- Net area from 436 sq. ft. to 1,232 sq. ft.
- Studio, 1-bed, 2-bed & 3-bed units are available
- 3-minute walk to High End Shopping Area – Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, Arndale Centre
- 3-minute walk to Spinningfield – Manchester CBD
- 10-minute walk to “SOHO” of Manchester
- Facilities including 24/7 Digital Concierge and Uber Call & Amazon Collection point
- Fully-fitted units
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to UK
* Subject to terms & conditions
** Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed
Our team has spent considerable time studying the Exchange Point project. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to give you more information which includes:
- Familiarization with key areas in Manchester
- Manchester property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of UK properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (852) 3956 5122. We look forward to hearing from you.