Laurence Place – Affinity Living Embankment West
Manchester, United Kingdom
price from USD 562,216
- 24/7 digital concierge
Situated in Manchester’s prime central location next to the city’s central business and retail districts, Laurence Place is within walking distance to Harvey Nichols and Selfridges, Victoria Station, Spinningfields CBD and Northern Quarter, not to mention its exceptionally strong regional connections to major cities in the UK – Liverpool, Leeds and Newcastle, and via Manchester Piccadilly Station to London, Birmingham and Edinburgh. Manchester, under the UK’s Northern Powerhouse initiative, will become a fast growing city with soaring economic growth and improved infrastructure network to create a livelihood in the city like never before.
- A stylish contemporary signature project of Select Property
- Up to 75% bank financing for foreigners*
- Gross rental yield is projected up to 7% p.a.**
- Net area from 436 sq. ft. to 1,232 sq. ft.
- Studio, 1-bed, 2-bed & 3-bed units are available
- 3-minute walk to High End Shopping Area – Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, Arndale Centre
- 5-minute walk to Spinningfield – Manchester CBD
- 10-minute walk to “SOHO” of Manchester
- Facilities including 24/7 Digital Concierge and Uber Call & Amazon Collection point
- Fully-fitted units
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to UK
* Subject to terms & conditions
** Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed
Laurence Place accommodates a collection of contemporary studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments. Within walking distance, there are many shops and restaurants. From Harvey Nichols to Arndale Centre which is home to many high street brands to upmarket Spinningfields for designer brands such as Mulberry and Armani. For a quick bite to eat or a leisurely dinner head over to Corn Exchange, Deansgate or Spinningfields where they many appealing choices to suit every palette.
*Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.
Our team has spent considerable time studying the Laurence Place project. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to give you more information which includes:
- Familiarization with key areas in Manchester
- Manchester property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of UK properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (852) 3956 5122. We look forward to hearing from you.
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Golden Emperor or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Our sales representatives for overseas properties work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not therefore licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Advertised images are computer generated renderings, all prices only applicable for the seminar period
Remarks: Digital illustrations are indicative only.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay a Booking Fee of HK$ 25,000
- Pay a deposit of 00% of the purchase price and sign the Sale & Purchase contract within 14 days of reservation
- Pay 20% to Buyer Solicitor
- Pay 80% balance at completion