Feliz en Vista
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
price from VND 4,930,000,000
- Swimming pools (Saltwater Swimming Pool, Hot Spring Jacuzzi)
- Adventure Water Slide
- Outdoor Movie Theatre
- Treetop Adventure Walk Bridge
- Grand Lobby
Feliz en Vista’s concept speaks of the multi-faceted lifestyle that is offered towards its residents, where city folks can find respite without leaving the comforts of the concrete jungle. The aim to weave various aspects of different lifestyles together is one that will allow residents to interlace leisure, professionalism and relaxation, all in one place.
The presence of fabric inspiration is unmistakable in the very construction and architecture of Feliz en Vista itself. Largely inspired by the textile and garments industry that is Vietnam’s own pride and stunning natural landscapes.
Simplex (3B), Ranges From Net Area 1,027 – 1,032 s.f.
Sky Duplex (2B), Net Area 970 s.f. – Ceiling Height 19.19 feet
The sky duplexes at Feliz en Vista provides spacious living & dining area with ceiling height of 19.19 feet and large floor-to-ceiling windows – the height of true luxury
- Condominium units from around HKD 2,500,000
- First down-payment 10%
- Reselling before completion date is allowed
- Net area from 118.56 – 216.16 sq.m. (i.e. 1,276 – 2,326 sq.f.), ideal for expat families
- Prices from HKD1,800 p.s.f. for both locals and foreigners
- 3-bed (duplex), 4-bed (simplex) units and limited penthouse units are available
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- Located close to the Thu Thiem regeneration area which is poised to be the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC
- All the units in Altaz Tower have stunning view of Saigon River
- Developed by CapitaLand which is a Singapore SGX Listed Company and 40% owned by Temasek (Singapore Government, rated AAA/Aaa/AAA)
- 3 residential towers with about 800 residential units for sale and 1 serviced apartment tower Somerset Feliz Ho Chi Minh City managed by The Ascott Limited, the world’s largest international serviced residence owner-operator
- Residential Tower 1 (Cruz) & Tower 2 (Berdaz) were sold out. We are currently launching the final phase premium Residential Tower 3 (Altaz) which has 34-storeys and 202 units (only 30% foreign quota with pink book is available for foreigners)
- More than 100 facilities with unique and exceptional design for a mix of resort and active lifestyle, with the following “Star Facilities”: 5-star resort-style swimming pools (Saltwater Swimming Pool, Hot Spring Jacuzzi), Adventure Water Slide, Outdoor Movie Theatre, Treetop Adventure Walk Bridge, Grand Lobby for each tower
- Altaz Tower has private facilities in the building which include its own private gym, saltwater swimming pool, wine cellar & cigar room
- 1:1 Car Park provision per unit
- Fully finished units*
- Expected gross rental yield of 8% p.a.*
- Emperor Key (Golden Emperor’s subsidiary) will provide leasing & property management services to our overseas clients
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Vietnam – come to our event to find out more!
* Projected yield and is not guaranteed
The View From The Apartment:
80% of the units from the project will have a breathtaking view of the Saigon River
The Project Location:
Felix en Vista is well-located on Dong Van Cong Street which is very near to The New CBD Thu Thiem Area (“West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC) and well-connected to private international schools, shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas and government offices.
6 private international schools in this area which include British International School, Australian International School, Saigon Star International School, International School Ho Chi Minh City and Eaton House Kindergarten.
*Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.
Our team has spent considerable time studying Feliz en Vista. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to give you more information which includes:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Vietnam properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (852) 3998 3003. We look forward to hearing from you.
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Golden Emperor or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Our sales representatives for overseas properties work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not therefore licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Advertised images are computer generated renderings, all prices only applicable for the seminar period
Remarks: Digital illustrations are indicative only.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay a Booking Fee of HKD 25,000
- Pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price and sign Deposit Agreement within 7 days of reservation
- Pay 10% of the purchase price and sign the Sale & Purchase contract
- Pay 10% of the purchase price not later than 30 June 2018
- Pay 10% of the purchase price not later than 30 June 2019
- Within 14 days from Handover Notice (estimated by the end of 2019) pay 55% of the purchase price and 2% Maintenance Fee
- Within 14 days from Notice of Pink Book (Ownership Certificate) provide the remaining 5%