ParkCity – The Mansions
price from VND 14,500,000,000
- Lap Pool
- Lounge & Kids Pool
- Adventure Play Area
- Outdoor Fitness Park
- Multipurpose Hall
- 24 hr. Security by Guards
ParkCity Hanoi is designed with the objective of creating a happy and healthy community through the provisions of lush greenery and wide open spaces that promote outdoor physical activity, as well as meeting places for social interaction.
We strive to be the bridge between the historic city of Hanoi and a modern cosmopolitan lifestyle. Melding the old and the new, ParkCity Hanoi will be imbued with the sense of place, style and tradition that all ParkCity developments share. A prime example is seen in our signature Nadyne Gardens – a prestigious first-of-its-kind sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan Hanoi.
As residents of ParkCity Hanoi, you can look forward to a vibrant shopping and dining experience and all the conveniences of The ParkCity Hanoi TownCenter, the commercial hub of this master-planned township, as well as other facilities such as the international school and The ParkCity Club Hanoi.
Carefully designed to sustain the environment and nourish our residents with natural living, the ParkCity Hanoi Masterplan is a blueprint for holistic, wholesome living anchored upon comprehensive infrastructure and multi-faceted public facilities. Use the ParkCity Map and pay a virtual visit to : Nadyne Gardens, Evelyne Gardens, The ParkCity Club Hanoi, and its distinctive TownCenter.
In the past 15 years, ParkCity’s innovative ideas, extraordinary vision and impeccable quality have been recognised with a number of awards and accolades.
The Project Location – Ha Dong
*Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.
Our team has spent considerable time studying the ParkCity – The Mansions project. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to give you more information which includes:
- Familiarization with key areas in Hanoi
- Hanoi property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Vietnamese properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (852) 3998 3003. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay a Booking Fee of HKD 25,000
- Pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price Within 7 days from Booking
- Sign Deposit Agreement within 21 days of reservation
- Open bank account in Vietnam & pay 10% to Developer and Sign Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA) in Vietnam within 15st June 2018
- Pay 10% to Developer within 30th November 2019
- Pay 10% to Developer within 31th May 2019
- Within 14 days from Handover Notice provide the 45% to developer (estimated Q1-Q2 2020)
- Within 14 days from Notice of Pink Book (Ownership Certificate) provide the remaining 5%