Seasons Avenue — Sonata Premier Tower
price from VND 4,205,000,000
- Observation Deck
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Alfresco Dining
- BBQ Oasis
- Calories Burn Steps
- Mini Court
- Kids Play Zone
- Double Volume Gym
- Outdoor Fitness Corner
- Kids Amaze
- Outdoor Café
- Zen Garden
- Tai Chi Court
- Reflexology Path
- Wild Wild West
- Movie Village
- Jewel Box
- Cabana Deck
- Kids F1 Racing Track
The design is to create an ambience that the residents will look forward to be home. A combination of distinctive landscape character spring, summer, autumn and winter gives a unique sense of ambience that helps to revitalize the residents.
The landscape design incorporated different colors, plant palette and landscape materials to represent seasonal changes of the leaves of different seasons. In addition, the transitional change of the season is shown via the transitional zone with the mixed use of materials and planting selection.
- Developed by CapitaLand which is a Singapore SGX Listed Company and 40% owned by Temasek (Singapore Government, rated AAA/Aaa/AAA)
- Fully finished condominium units from around HKD 1.45M
- First down-payment 10% (~i.e. only HKD 145,000 is needed)
- Target completion date for Sonata Premier Tower: Q4 2018, reselling before completion date is allowed
- 2 & 3-bed units – Net area from 80 to 134 sq.m. (i.e. 860 – 1,441 sq.ft.)
- Price from HKD 1,700 p.s.f.
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- 30% foreign quota with pink book is available for foreigners
- Located within 10 minutes to the new CBD Nam Từ Liêm which is poised to be the “West Kowloon” of Hanoi
- Exclusive units in Sonata Premier Tower feature panoramic stunning view of CBD Nam Từ Liêm & Trung Van Lake
- 6-8 minutes walk to future MRT stations*
- 6 minutes walk to BRT station*
- Surrounded by kindergartens, schools and 3 reputable universities – University Hanoi, University Kien Truc & Hanoi University of Natural Science
- More than 60 facilities with unique and exceptional design for a mix of resort and active lifestyle, with the following “Star Facilities”: Observation Deck, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Alfresco Dining, BBQ Oasis, Calories Burn Steps, Mini Court, Kids Play Zone, Double Volume Gym, Outdoor Fitness Corner, Kids Amaze, Outdoor Cafe, Zen Garden, Tai Chi Court, Reflexology Path, Wild Wild West, Movie Village, Jewel Box, Cabana Deck, Kids F1 Racing Track and many more
- We provide leasing & property management services to our overseas clients
- Expected gross rental yield of 7% p.a.**
* Estimated time only
** Projected yield and is not guaranteed – 7% p.a. gross rental yield is with reference to CBRE, VinaCapital Research
Seasons Avenue aims to bring a Singaporean lifestyle to Vietnamese home owners. Gated project with a vast array of facilities, residents can enjoy not only calm and private life but also full infrastructure and public facilities around such as universities, high schools, local markets, hypermarkets, movie theatre or administrative departments.
Situated at Ha Dong district and close to new Central Business District (CBD) of Hanoi, Seasons Avenue enjoy the modern transport infrastructure in the future like Mulberry Lane. Sky train systems under construction, high speed intercity bus going into operation in 2016, newly opened roads are main points added to area development.
*Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.
Our team has spent considerable time studying Seasons Avenue. If you are interested, please contact us. We may be able to arrange for one of our sales representatives to give you more information which includes:
- Familiarisation with key areas in Hanoi
- Hanoi property market updates
- Understanding foreign ownership of Vietnam properties
- Exploring financing alternatives for foreigners
- Buying and selling costs (i.e. taxes, stamp duty and etc)
- Leasing and property management services
- Specific unit recommendations
- Booking process
Contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (852) 3956 5122 / (852) 9601 8356. We look forward to hearing from you.
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Golden Emperor or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Our sales representatives for overseas properties work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not therefore licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Advertised images are computer generated renderings, all prices only applicable for the seminar period
Remarks: Digital illustrations are indicative only.
Reservation Process & Payment Terms
If you are interested to purchase a unit from this development project, you will need to:
- Complete a Booking Form
- Pay a Booking Fee of HKD 25,000
- Pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price and sign the Deposit Agreement within 14 days of reservation
- Pay 30% of the purchase price and sign the Sale & Purchase contract
- Within 14 days from Handover Notice (estimated by Q4 2018) pay 55% of the purchase price and 2% Maintenance Fee
- Within 14 days from Notice of Pink Book (Ownership Certificate) provide the remaining 5%